Monday, June 23, 2014

Michelangelo's - Little Italy




Super beautiful Saturday evening in Cleveland, OH - The Summer Solstice.

Heading to the Cleveland Museum of Art Solstice Celebration we stopped first for dinner at Michelangelo's in Little Italy.  While I was not sure what to expect since I will typically call ahead and find out the details of their gluten-free awareness I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are very accommodating.

Our server explained that they have gluten-free pasta and lots of sauces to have with it but since I do not typically eat pasta I was more interested in the Entree Offerings.  I was not disappointed.  The gluten-free options offered included two fish items, duck and tenderloin.   The evenings specials included a Mushroom Risotto and a Cioppino - both of which might have appealed to me but which I forgot to inquire about - next time!  Sarah, our server, recommended either the Duck or the Tenderloin coupled with a risotto on the side and I opted for the duck!  It was perfectly prepared and totally yummy!   Sarah also recommended the Arneis wine which was amazing and which I had never had before.  The restaurant was packed - including a huge private party in one of the dining rooms so service was a bit bogged down but Sarah was attentive and gracious and extremely helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment