Monday, June 23, 2014

Paws - The Bertram Inn Hotel in Aurora.

 

Paws is the casual dining and cocktail lounge adjacent to Leopard - the upscale restaurant at The Bertram Inn Hotel and Conference Center in Aurora, OH.  While attending an event in the private party seating area of Paws I was offered a specially printed gluten-free menu put together for the event guests.  I am fairly certain that I was the only attendee in need of a gluten-free menu so I was deeply honored that my hosts had thought to include this for me!  The specialty menu had many of the items that were being offered on the traditional menu with some modifications.   The Shrimp and Grits and the Glazed Ribs on a bed of Slaw were both appetizer options but the servings were substantial enough for my meal. 

Paws is a cozy dining room and a nice cocktail lounge.  Although I neglected to inquire on g-f beer:(  the bartender recommended a beautiful French Sauvignon Blanc from their extensive and impressive wine list!
I will make it back there soon and check out the beer options.

Pass through the glass doors to the upscale dining room, Leopard Restaurant.  While I have not eaten yet at Leopard the menu posted on-line states the kitchens willingness to accommodate all dietary requests.  (6/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment